Monday, February 21, 2011

Calorie Free Craving Fullfillment

I'm sitting at my desk, thinking about food.

That's never a good sign, y'know. Lunchtime (self imposed) isn't for another 3 hours, and breakfast is safely in my rear view mirror. I'm trying so hard not to snack, but the rice cakes in my drawer are beckoning. They're calling out "c'mon, I'm not that many calories!" And yet I know that I don't need food, that the rice cakes won't satisfy my craving.

And so I am going to ignore those rice cakes. Instead, I took out my herb tea. Calorie free, craving filler.

What do you do when you get a craving? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Shhhhh.. said...

Well...seeing how I'm just starting this journey...

When I get a craving, I cave :(

**BUT** on the seldom occasion my mind is in a stronger state, I also go for an herbal tea or a tall overly iced water with lemon.