Sunday, February 20, 2011

Recipes

This is the first recipe I am posting, so I figured a little explanation is in order.

I am an excellent cook. This isn't me bragging; it is me being completely honest. I think it's a shame for someone of my culinary abilities to be single, when I could be working my way to some man's heart in a tasty path through his stomach.

Aside from that, I feel like blogs are, essentially, narcissistic. Why would I expect people to read the random ramblings of some stranger? I won't deny I want you to read this. And thought I wish I could, I won't hide my motive in writing- I hope that somewhere out there, other people who know what I am going through will understand and encourage me to continue and push through the frustration.

But something should be in it for you too, right? That's where the recipes come in. I have delicious ideas for tasty ways to drop the excess pounds. And I will share them with you. Even if you are imaginary, for now. Because I know that somewhere out there someone will benefit from my ideas, my recipes and my story.

No comments: